4G/3G/GSM Antenna: TRANS-DATA LTE KYZ 7.5/8/10
TRANS-DATA LTE KYZ 7.5/8/10
is an outdoor, directional log periodic antenna for use with LTE (4G), 3G, DCS, GSM modems and cellular phones, as well as with GSM ( A6765, A6775, A6785) and 3G ( A67105) repeaters . The antenna has 7.5 to 10 dBi gain (depending on the band).
- Outdoor use, directional characteristic (log periodic array);
- Broadband device: 698-800 MHz, 800-960 MHz, 1700-2700 MHz;
- Multi-use: GSM, DCS, UMTS, WLAN, LTE applications;
- 7.5 dBi (698-800 MHz),
- 8.0 dBi ( 800-960 MHz),
- 10 dBi (1700-2700 MHz);
- Shorted for DC,
- VSWR <1.5;
- 55 cm lead with N connector;
- Housing made of ABS plastic, UV resistant and weatherproof;
- Mounting with U-bolt;
- Tilt range: 0-90o;
- Mounting possible to vertical, horizontal, or angled (45o) tube.
NOTICE: Drainage holes must be at the bottom!
3. Connector - N-f
|Name|| TRANS-DATA LTE KYZ 7.5/8/10|
|Vertical beamwidth [°]||65||60||50|
|Horizontal beamwidth [°]||85||85||60|
|Front/back ratio [dB]||>15||>20||>20|
|Max input power [W]||100|
|Cable length [cm]||55|
TRANS-DATA is a brand of high performance antennas for wireless reception and transmission of digital data. Thanks to high quality materials and superior workmanship, the antennas are characterized by reliable and stable parameters. TRANS-DATA antennas significantly improve signal strength and increase the coverage area.